KAMPALA/JINJA-UGANDA RESIDENTIAL SESSION
6 - 16 December 2020
Thanks to our partnership with Médecins Sans Frontières, the course provides the opportunity to attend a residential session in Kampala/Jinja, Uganda. This residential course brings all participants together for two weeks to work in situ on strategy design and programme development for and with the local NGO Omoana House.
The course programme has been developed in partnership with some of the largest humanitarian organizations in the sector.
The residential session is the key element in the middle of the course that allows building up not only knowledge, competencies and hard skills, but also the soft skills - teamwork, adaptability, interpersonal skills, and so on – which are essential in the humanitarian sector.
Find out more about the two residential weeks that took place in 2019.
Logistical and Administrative Aspects - Compulsory
- Participants should acquire their health insurance
=> Participants must send a copy of their insurance to our administration department
- Participants should organize their travel
=> Participants must send a copy of their plane ticket to the our administration department
- Participants should organize their visa
=> After registration of the participant, we will provide all information required including the invitation letter
Included in the CAS price:
- All daily costs (accommodation, food, breaks, welcome cocktails)
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel
- Visa (payable at arrival in Kampala)
- Health insurance
- Plane ticket
- Internet connection outside the training centre
- All extras at the hotel
- Important: Geneva Centre for Education & Research in Humanitarian Action and MSF are not responsible for the personal security of participants
- Participants are responsible for their personal belongings
- Participants are invited to follow MSF security recommendations (will be provided be the Geneva Centre for Education & Research in Humanitarian Action)
Please check with your embassy for specific requirements.