- Education & professional experience:
- Hold a university bachelor’s degree or master’s or an equivalent qualification and be able to provide evidence of relevant work experience in humanitarian, social or development work
All classes at the Geneva Centre for Education & Research in Humanitarian Action are delivered in English. All students must have an excellent command of English. Students whose mother tongue is not English, who do not have secondary or post-secondary qualifications taught in English or who have not spent a minimum of one year studying full-time at a university level in English (please provide transcripts certifying that courses were delivered in English), must provide a certificate to prove their mastery of English.
Recognised tests and scores:
TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language): Internet-test : 100
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) : 7.0
CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English, Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge) : B-C
CAE (Cambridge Advanced English, Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge) : B-C
- Technical Requirements:
- Daily access to a computer
- Daily access to an internet connection to be able to work on the learning platform and download documents
- Weekly access to a good internet connection which enables you to access videos
- Recommended - Access to a printer
- Professional Requirements:
- Possibility to link your current work and your learning
- Recommended - Support from your hierarchy, organization and colleagues
10 hrs per week on average
- The Selection Committee examines the quality of the application and aims to reach a balance between the number of men and women, type of educational profile and professional experience, as well as geographical distribution and financial contribution.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Documents for ONLINE ENROLLMENT
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the certificate for the highest qualification you have obtained
- Evidence of your English language competences (TOEIC / TOEFL or equivalent)
- Copies of work certificates from your last job position
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport photo (jpg format)
- A scanned copy of the passport
To submit your application:
- duly fill in the form on the online enrollment platform
- upload all requested documents
- register to the correct programme
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Should you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com