Partners are the DNA of CERAH. As an academic centre jointly operated by the University of Geneva and the Geneva Graduate Institute CERAH has a long established partnership approach. These partnerships allow spaces for reflexion, co-learning and co-creation. CERAH partners can be both: users as well as contributors. 6 types of partnership area co-exists within CERAH.
The strategic partners are the institutional members of the Board of Directors:
- University of Geneva (UNIGE) Faculties: Earth and Environmental Sciences / Education / Law / Medicine / Theology / Translation and Interpreting
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID)
- International Organizations: ICRC / MSF
- Governments: Agency of Swiss Development and Cooperation (SDC)
Are considered, as conceptual partners, the institutions that partcipate in the conceptualisation of training, by being invested in scientific committees and / or in the co-ordination of mechanisms.
- United Nations Agencies: WHO / UNDP / UNFPA / UNHC
- International Organizations: International Catholic Child Bureau (BICE) / Global Migration Centre (GMC) / CHS Alliance / CDAC Network / ICRC / Geneva Call / Handicap International - Humanity & Inclusion / MSF Switzerland / Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) / URD Group
- Universities and Research Centres: HEC Geneva / Inzone project / Faculty of Medecine, Geneva / Sociology Department Geneva
The pedagogical partners are organizations and institutions that either participate at the conceptualization/ and/ or creation of teaching material either provide teaching at CERAH:
- United Nations Agencies: OCHA / UNDP / UNHCR / UNFPA / WHO
- International Organizations: Conflict Dynamic / CHS Alliance/ CPH / Handicap International / ICRC / IFRC / MSF / SPHERE Project / Terre des Hommes / Transparency International / URD Group
- Governements: Swiss Ministry of Foreign Affairs (DFAE), Swiss Agency of Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- Universities and Research Centres: Executive Education / FORMEV Geneva / Moodle and Charmilo Services Geneva
- Ohter Institutions: ACAPS / FAPSE / La Roseraie / Omoana House / Same Skies
The research partners are organizations that participate at the conceptualization of research project, and/or at the methodological development.
- United Nations Agencies: UNFPA
- International Organizations: ICRC / MSF / National Red Cross / TropEd / URD Group
- Universities and Research Centres: PHAP / Executive Education Geneva
- Governments: Swiss Agency of Development and Cooperation (SDC) / Service de la Solidarité Internationale Geneva
- Foundations: Swiss National Science Foundation (FNS) / OAK Foundation / Wilsdorf Foundation
- Universities: University of Geneva / The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies